Informed Oncology & Immunology CME
InforMEDical Communications, Inc. is a full-service Continuing Medical Education (CME) provider accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME). InforMEDical delivers effective, relevant, need-directed oncology and immunology CME programs to physician specialists and other medical professionals designed to improve competence in practice and patient care.
InforMEDical’s mission is to improve medical practice and patient care by:
- Identifying new information or changes in practice that represent an important learning opportunity (gap in knowledge, competence and/or practice) for a national oncology / specialist audience of physician learners.
- Identifying specific educational needs related to addressing these gaps.
- Delivering timely, balanced, accurate, objective educational programs/ activities in accessible and user-friendly formats to meet the identified needs.
- Evaluating the impact of educational activities on participant competence and practice to assess activity effectiveness and inform future programming.
Our educational formats include:
- Satellite symposia and consensus conferences
- Webcasts and webinars
- Journal publications
- Dinner meetings